Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19


"Let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord." - PS. cv. 3.

"The joy of the Lord is your strength" -NEH. viii. 10



BE Thou my Sun, my selfishness destroy,
Thy atmosphere of Love be all my joy;
Thy presence be my sunshine ever bright,
My soul the little mote that lives bu in Thy light.

-GERHARD TERSTEEGAN

I DO not know whe I have had happier times in my soul, than when I have been sitting at work, with nothing before me but a candle and a white cloth, and hearing no sound but that of my own breath, with God in my soul and heaven in my eye. . . . I rejoice in being exactly what I am, -a creature capable of loving God, and who, as long as God lives, must be happy. I get up and look for a while out fo the window, and gaze at the moon and stars, the work of an Almighty hand. I think of grandeur of the universe, and then sit down, and think myself one of the happiest beings in it.
-A POOR METHODIST WOMAN, 18TH CENTURY

It is always better to help others even in a simple ways, it could be simple for you but great for others. Always share the good news.