Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11



"I have finished the work which Thou gavest me to do." -JOHN xvii. 4.




HE who God's will has bone and done,
And his own restless longings stilled;
What else he does, or has foregone,
His mission he has well fulfilled.

-FROM THE GERMAN


CHEERED by the presence of God, I will do at each moment, without anxiety, according to the strength which He shall give me, the work that His Providence assigns me. I will leave the rest without concern; it is not my affair. I ought to consider the duty to which I am called each day, as the work that God has given me to do, and to apply myself to it in a manner worthy of His glory, that is to say, with exactness and in peace. I must neglect nothing; I must be violent about nothing. 
-FENELON


IT is thy duty oftentimes  to do what thou wouldst not; thy duty, too, to leave undone what thou wouldst do. 
-THOMAS KEMPIS
It is always better to help others even in a simple ways, it could be simple for you but great for others. Always share the good news.