Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19




"Showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
-TITUS ii. 10.

IF on our daily course our mind
Be set to hallow all we find,
New treasures still, of countless price,
God will provide for sacrifice.

-J. KEBLE

IF content and thankfulness, if the patient bearing of evil, be duties of God, they are the duties of every day, and in every circumstance of our life. If we are to follow Christ, it must be in our common way of spending every day.

-WM. LAW

HE who is faithful over a few thing is a lord of cities. It does not matter whether you preach in Westminster Abbey, or teach a ragged class, so you be faithful. The faithfulness is all.

-G. MACDONALD

I WOULD have invoke God often through the day, asking Him to kindle a love for your vocation within you, and saying with St. Paul, ' "Lord, what wouldst Thou have me to do? " Wouldst Thou have me serve Thee in the lowest ministries of Thy house? too happy if I may but serve Thee anyhow." And when any special thing goes against you, ask 'Wouldst Thou have me do it? Then, unworthy though I be, I will do it gladly'
It is always better to help others even in a simple ways, it could be simple for you but great for others. Always share the good news.