Friday, March 21, 2014

March 21



"Your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things." -MATT. vi. 32.



ALL as God will, who wisely heeds
To give or to withhold;
And knoweth more of all my needs
Than all my prayers have told.

-J. G. WHITTIER

LORD, I know not what I ought to ask of Thee; Thou only knowest what we need; Thou lovest me better than I know how to love myself. O Father! give to Thy child that which he himself knows not how to ask. I dare not ask either for crosses or consolations;  I simply present myself before Thee;  open my heart to Thee. Behold my needs which I know not myself; see, and do according to Thy tender Mercy. Smite, or heal; depress me,  or raise me up; I adore all Thy purposes without knowing them; I am silent; I offer myself in sacrifice; I yield myself to Thee; I would have no other desire than to accomplish Thy will. Teach me to pray; pray Thyself in me.

-FENELON

It is always better to help others even in a simple ways, it could be simple for you but great for others. Always share the good news.