Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 10



"The Lord redeemeth the soul of His servants; and none of them that trust in Him shall desolate.
-PS. xxxiv. 22.

"Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him." -JOB xiii. 15.


I PRAISE Thee while days go on;
I love Thee while days go on:
Through dark and dearth, through fire and frost,
With emptied arms and treasure lost,
I thank Thee while my days go on.

-E. B. BROWNING


THE sickness of the last week was fine medicine; pain disintegrated the spirit, or became spiritual. I rose,-I felt that I had given God more perhaps than an angel could,-had promised Him youth that to be a blot on this fair world, al His command, would be acceptable. Constantly offer myself to continue the obscurest and loneliest thing ever heard of, with one proviso,-His agency. Yes, love Thee, and all Thou dost, while Thou sheddest frost and darkness on every path of mine.

-MARY MOODY EMERSON
It is always better to help others even in a simple ways, it could be simple for you but great for others. Always share the good news.