Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12




"Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: . . . ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, I will give thee a crown of life." -REV. ii. 10.




THEN, O my soul, be ne'er afraid,
On Him who thee and all things made
Do thou all calmly rest;
Whate'er may come, where'er we go,
Our Father in heavens must know
In all things what is best.

-PAUL FLEMMING


GUIDE me, O Lord, in all the changes and varieties of the world; that in all things that shall happen, I may have an evenness and tranquillity of spirit; that my soul may be wholly resigned to Thy divinest will and pleasure, never murmuring at Thy gentle chastisements and fatherly correction. Amen

-JEREMY TAYLOR


THOU art never at any time nearer to God than when under tribulation; which He permits for the purification and beautifying of thy soul.

M. MOLINOS


PRIZE inward exercises, griefs, and troubles; and let faith and patience have their perfect work in them.

I. PENINGTON
It is always better to help others even in a simple ways, it could be simple for you but great for others. Always share the good news.